Follow My Blog, Ask A Question

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ceiling Fans

i get several calls about how much it is to install a ceiling fan.The price is 79.00 per fan.This is a flat fee.You can go to our site and buy a fan from us and the price for install is 69.00 and we can bring it out to your house and install it. I am setting up the web site to take credit cards but if you got pay pal you can use that now.I should have credit card set up next by next Monday the 4th.I also hope to have some new products avaliable.Take look at my new page (cool web sites)on my web site.I have included sites that i think are worth looking at.Thanks for lookink at my blog and remember to look at some of my old post for some helpful info.As always if you have any questions give me a call at 361 433-6039.(john)

No comments:

Post a Comment