Follow My Blog, Ask A Question

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

lighting

i hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday.We will be closed the friday before christmas and the monday after.Now for the electrical tip ,When hanging a pendent fixture that is one with a chain holding it.The important thing to look for is that when you finish the chain is holding the fixture and not the cord.Here is what i do i first measure the how much chain i will need.I do this by deciding how low i want the fixture to hang from the floor.Measure your chain and your fixture for total.Then cut your chain and your cord.Leve a little extra on your cord.Thene what i do is put eveything together on the ground.My last step is screwing the metal bracket to the box.
I hope this helps you out and as always if you have any questions give me a call at 361 433-6039

No comments:

Post a Comment