Follow My Blog, Ask A Question

Sunday, September 11, 2011

our times

Service electric does work in Victoria and suroundng counties.Our office hours are from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm monday thru friday. If you call after hours and leave a message we will get back to you as soon as we can.If you call during the week and can not get an get me it is that i am proably out of area.Leave me a message and i will get back to you as soon as i can. i offer free estimates to home and business owners only.If you are buying a house and need a estimate i can do it but there will be a charge.My fax number is 210 401-8933.My email is jscott@serviceelectric.us ,As always if you have any questions please give me a call at 361 433-6039.Thank you for reading my blog and looking at my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment